W4RES New Webinar Series
We are back! W4RES continues its webinar series on gender mainstreaming, women empowerment and leadership in the renewable heating and cooling (RHC) sector.
In this webinar series, WECF and ECWT will show you how to incorporate gender mainstreaming practices in your company/organisation. The webinars will be a step ahead as we will bring several experts who will shed light on concrete examples and methodologies on how to make the RHC sector more accessible and gender-responsive. Through the results of recent studies, technical expertise and gender mainstreaming, we aim to strengthen participants’ capacities to grab the urgently needed gender responsive adoption of RHC solutions. Together we ensure that everyone is included in a just transition to a renewable heating and cooling sector! Will you join us in this goal? Subscribe to this link, and make sure you don’t miss a webinar!
WECF will kick off the second round with a webinar on the gendered impact of the rising energy prices on persons affected by energy poverty = and RHC opportunities.
A total overview of all webinars is given below:
- Webinar n°6 - Impact of energy prices on energy poverty, gender equality and RHC opportunities – 18th January 2023 (WECF) - Recording here.
- Webinar n°7 - Added value of women in innovation in RHC & RES – 22nd Feb 2023 (ECWT)
- Webinar n°8 - Diversity recruitment strategies – 3rd May, 2023 (WECF) - Register here
- Webinar n°9 - SINTEF - RHC - DEIS - The Norwegian Perspective – 24th May 2023 (ECWT)
- Webinar n°10 - RHC - RES - DEIS The Nordic Outlook – 7th June 2023 (ECWT)
The first round of webinars finished in September 2022. Did you miss any of the previous webinars from the first round? Don’t worry! You can watch all the recordings of the webinar here.
We are looking forward to starting the second round, and hope to see you there!